Sooraj Barjatya Wiki, Biography, Age, Career, Family
Sooraj Barjatya is an Indian Film Director, Film Producer, Screenwriter, Distributor & Assistant Director. He was born on 22nd February 1964 in Mumbai (Maharashtra) India. His films are produced under the Rajshri Productions banner, which was founded in 1947 by his late grandfather Tarachand Barjatya.
He debuts his film directing career with Maine Pyar Kiya (1989) starring Salman Khan which was a huge success in box office both of his and Salman Khan’s career.He has directed 6 films in his life till now and four films( Maine Pyar Kiya, Hum Saath Saath Hain, Hum Aapke Hain Kaun, Prem Ratan Dhan Payo) have done by the Salman Khan. Which is a huge commercial success in box office.
Barjatya always makes a full family film, that’s why he also knows as Sankari filmmaker. In addition to direction, he is also a writer and has written the screenplay for all his films. He still used Indian classical music in his films and to highlight emotions in his films, he uses wide-angle close-up.
Sooraj Barjatya Biography :
- Name Sooraj Barjatya
- Profession Film Director, Film Producer, Screenwriter
- Date of Birth 22nd February 1964
- Age 54 Years
- Nationality Indian
- Birthplace Mumbai, India
- Caste Unknown
- Spouse Vineeta Barjatya
- Height in Centimeters Unknown
- Height in meters Unknown
- Height in Inches Unknown
- Weight in Kilograms Unknown
- Marital Status Married
- Children 3
- Relatives Kavita K. Barjatya (cousin)
- Debut Maine Pyar Kiya (1989)
- Educational Qualification St. Mary’s School, Mumbai
- Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign Unknown
- Net worth Unknown
- Religion Hindu
- Favourite Actor Unknown
- Favourite Actress Unknown
He is married to Vineeta Barjatya since 1986 and the couple is blessed with two sons, Devaansh and Avnish and a daughter, Eesha Barjatiya.
Unknown Facts About Sooraj Barjatya:
- He has named the lead actor of all his movies ‘Prem’.
- He Belongs to Marwari family.
- He has directed only six films till now.