Radhika Reddy( TV Anchor) Wiki, Age, Death, Biography, Affair, Height, Weight, Family
Radhika Reddy was most popular Telugu TV anchors. She was born in 1981 in Hyderabad, India.
She had the face of V 6, Telugu News Channel. Radhika was very famous and audience loving news anchor.
Radhika committed suicide on Sunday Night on April 1, 2018. According to the sources she was suffering from depression. She jumped off her apartment in the night. She left with her suicide note and in a suicide note, she wrote: ” My Brain is my Enemy”. Also read: Siddharth Sagar
Radhika Reddy married in 2006 and divorced by her husband in 2017. She has one 14 years son and one daughter.
She lived with her parents and her son. Her son name is Banu Teja Reddy.
Radhika Reddy – Wiki – Death – Biography:
|Date of Birth||1981|
|Death||1 April 2018|
|Death Cause||Suicide ( Jumping from her apartment)|
|School||Loyola High School, Hyderabad|
|College/ University||Update Soon|
|Father’s Name||Not Known|
|Mather’s Name||Not Known|
|Brother’s Name||Not Known|
|Sister’s Name||Not Known|
|Children||2 ( One son and one daughter)|
|Son’s Name||Banu Teja Reddy|
|Daughter’s Name||Not Known|
|Girlfriend / Boyfriend||
|Favorite Anchor||Suma Kanakala|
|Favorite Actress||Not Known|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Height in Centimeters||163 cm|
|Weight in Kilograms||55 Kg|
Unknown Facts About Radhika Reddy:
- In October 2017, she got divorced her husband and then she lived with her parents and children.
- Radhika has two children, one son name Banu Teja Reddy and her one younger daughter.
- Her son is also mentally challenged.
- Radhika committed suicide 1 April 2018, jumping from the apartment.
- Radhika worked Telugu News channel “V6 TV” as a TV anchor.
- Before committed suicide She wrote a suicide note, In the suicide note, she mentioned: “My Brain is My Enemy”.